The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of our fundraising efforts and is crucial for bridging the “tuition gap” and meeting our expenses.
Please join in and make a donation to the Annual Fund. In addition to bridging the gap between tuition and actual operating costs, our ability to compete for donations from outside sources, especially foundation grants, depends upon a high percentage of Soundview families contributing at any level, regardless of the dollar amount. To make a donation please select from one of the categories shown below:
- $50,000+ Chairman’s Circle – Leadership Giving Program
- $10,000+ Head of School's Circle – Leadership Giving Program
- $5,000+ Patron – Leadership Giving Program
- $2,500+ Benefactor – Leadership Giving Program
- $1,500+ Sustainer – Leadership Giving Program
- $1,000+ Sponsor - Leadership Giving Program
- $500+ Contributor
- Up to $499 Supporter
For any questions, please contact Dr. Ken Cotrone, Executive Director, at 914-962-2780 x111.
- About Us
- Student Life